LED Dot Matrix
IND050 Series LED Dot Matrix Position Indicators
Our IND050 Series of 2-Wire of lift indicators are specially designed to operate with the Drucegrove 2-Wire system and eliminate the need for more than two expensive screened or twisted pair cables for their installation. Available in red, green, blue or white displays, our dot matrix lift indicators are an adaptable, compact, self-contained unit that houses its display circuitry in a tough, nylon package.
Available as either 2×30mm, 3×30mm, 2×50mm, 3×50mm or 4×50mm display sizes, all of our 50mm dot matrix lift indicators are ADA & DDA compliant. A low profile 2×50mm version is also available.
- Connects to Drucegrove 2-Wire™ system for lift position and status data
- Available in either red, green, blue or white
- Available as 30mm tile height in either 2 or 3 character widths
- Available as 50mm tile height in either 2, 3 or 4 character widths
- Vandal Resistant option which meets EN81-71 Category 2
- Meets elevated temperature requirement for EN81-72 fire fighting lifts as standard
- Displays scrolling alpha-numeric text messages
- Displays alphanumeric floor designations with current or intended lift direction arrows
- Dipswitch selectable lift car or landing position address, which can be set on the fly
- Dipswitch selectable landscape or portrait orientation, which can be changed on-the-fly
- Up and down outputs for driving additional external LED arrows
The IND050 series dot matrix indicators are simple to install and are compatible with the Drucegrove 2-Wire™ System, avoiding the need for local power supplies, or expensive screened or twisted pair cables. Each indicator comes equipped with two pairs of power in/out terminals, to enable installation in a “daisy chain” connection down the lift shaft, and additional 2-Wire branches can be added to the network, from a landing or the lift car, retrospectively.
Inputs are configured, and both power and data are provided via the Drucegrove 2-Wire System, therefore a Drucegrove 2-Wire IND055 Master Interface must be ordered for each lift.
The dot matrix indicator can be mixed with other 2-Wire products on the same bus, including the DragonFly™ multimedia TFT displays, FireFly™ TFT indicators, segment LED indicators, gongs, speech announcers and more.
Mountings, Fixings & Housings
We can supply the IND050 with a flush mount faceplate and back box, or a surface mount fixture, complete with a lens and any mountings and faceplates needed for fitting on the landings or inside your lift cars. Our in-house metalwork facilities include laser cutting, CNC bending, welding and engraving which allows us to supply the indicators ready for mounting in almost any location with a professional finish and minimal hassle.
Contact us for more information
Drucegrove are ISO9001 approved and we have been designing and manufacturing indicators, speech units, intercoms and metalwork fixtures in the UK since 1983.
We offer a constant stream of innovation, routinely bringing products to market with a creative flair that is often impossible to nurture in a larger organisation.